Sunday, April 25, 2010

No time to bake!

Sadly, I have not had time to bake lately (homework gets in the way of everything good). But that does not mean I haven't been thinking about cupcakes nonstop. Ideas I want to try...

  • Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes. Could be gross, but maybe not.
  • Coconut (and, variations like pina colada and mango-coconut)
  • Orange Creamsicle (brings back childhood memories of eating the ice cream bars)
  • White-chocolate Raspberry
  • Chocolate Mint with Chocolate Ganache
  • Maple
So many cupcakes to make, so little time to make them. Maybe I'll have a chance today (which may mean neglecting my homework. Hmm, what's more important?). Top on my list is Orange Creamsicle...

3 comments:

  1. top on my list is White Chocolate Raspberry. possibly my favorite baked-good flavor ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you think, white chocolate ganache or white chocolate chips baked into the cupcakes with raspberry frosting on top? Or raspberries baked into the cupcakes with white chocolate frosting on top? Oh, the possibilities...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it could be intriguing to see the same ganache cupcakes you made the last time, but with a white cake of some kind for the base, then the white chocolate ganache on top, then the raspberry buttercream frosting on top (which was delicious). though raspberries baked into the cupcakes sounds good too... maybe white cake with some kind of raspberry filling, and then white chocolate on top? can one make raspberry ganache?

    ReplyDelete